- 05/11/2018 - 09/11/2018
5:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Yoga Retreat with Jenny Beeken | Cardigan Castle Wales | 5 – 9 November 2018 and 25-29 January 2019
From November 2018, the castle offers two four-day yoga retreats, run by leading yoga teacher Jenny Beeken. The retreat is open to everyone; no previous experience or knowledge of yoga is required.
HOW DO I BOOK?
- Yoga class 5-6.30pm on day of arrival, followed by dinner at 6.45pm and meditations at 8pm
- Salutation to the sun, breathing and meditation between 8.00 – 8.45am, followed by breakfast at 9am on days 2, 3 and 4
- Between 11.00 – 1.00pm – yoga sessions based on dynamic waking up postures, followed by lunch at 1pm
- Afternoon free for rest and outings
- Yoga session between 5.00 – 6.15pm – involving relaxing postures and sitting postures to help meditation, followed by dinner at 6.30pm.
- Evening meeting after dinner to discuss meditation and philosophy.
- Afternoon and evening (TBC) free on day 4 for outings (e.g. coastal walk)
FRESH NUTRITIOUS FOOD
All meals during the weekend will be served in the on-site restaurant, with a focus on wholesome, nutritious food – freshly prepared and delicious.